CPHT Holland HPD Course Fees
The total cost of the course is Euro 3,900.00 . Normally payment is via 10% application fee of €390.00 and then and monthly payment before each module of @351.00. Fees may be paid by standing order (preferred method). For those who would like to pay in Full in advance, there is a 5% discount.
Fee Structure for Holland
|After successful completion of interview||10% Application||€390.00|
|1 month before course commencement.||1||€351.00|
|Then at the beginning of each module||payments 2 – 10||€351.00|
And kindly note the small print:
- CPHT reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course if there are circumstances beyond our control. Obviously any fees paid will be repaid in full.
- CPHT reserves the right to remove a participant from the course because of incompatibility. This we would assume to be by mutual agreement and consent (thankfully this is a very rare occurrence).
- CPHT reserves the right to change the staffing of our course when there are reasons beyond our control..
- Students may pay for tuition over the period of the course as above.
- Students who pay in advance in full will receive a 5% discount.
- To achieve Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH) and HPD accreditation, 120 classroom hours must be attended and fees be paid in full.